- Save The Date!
- Call for Presentations! Deadline extended to May 17, 2021! – CLICK HERE!
- Abstract Submission Form – CLICK HERE!
- Submit Abstracts – CLICK HERE!
- Onsite Registration – CLICK HERE!
- Virtual Registration – CLICK HERE!
- There will only be 450 Virtual Registration slots available! Be sure to register early and secure your spot!
- $300 Early On-Site Registration – April 20 – June 1
- $350 Regular On-Site Registration – June 2 – July 13
- $395 Late Registration/On Site Registration – July 13 – July 27
- $225 Virtual Registration
- $200 One Day Registration (On-Site Only)
- $100 Student Registration (On-Site or Virtual)
- $300 Speaker/Presenter Registration Fee
- Discounted registration rate for groups of 5 or more for on-site participants.
- $250 (Early); $300 (Regular) $350 (Late)
- Onsite Exhibitor Registration – CLICK HERE!
- Virtual Exhibitor Registration – CLICK HERE!
- $900 On-Site Exhibitor Registration Fee
- $450 Virtual Exhibitor Registration Fee
- $250 for each additional conference participant
- Exhibitor Registration Form & Additional Information – CLICK HERE!
- Mail-In Agreement Form Option – CLICK HERE!
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISEMENT INFORMATION
OUTSTANDING GI/LID PROJECT COMPETITION
- Stay tuned for the Draft Agenda
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & VENUE LOCATION
- The 2021 EPA Region 6 Stormwater Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans located at 601 Loyola Ave, New Orleans, LA 70113
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at a rate of $136 per night for reservation dates within Aug. 7 – 13, 2021. To reserve your room, CLICK HERE!
- Attendees must reserve rooms no later than 07/17/2021 to secure this rate. Attendees are responsible for lodging reservations and associated costs.
- If you require reservation assistance, please contact the Hyatt Regency New Orleans at (504) 561-1234
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans does not offer a shuttle service. See available Transportation Services CLICK HERE!
- Additional hotel information is available CLICK HERE!
- Hotel Floor Plans are available CLICK HERE!
- Be sure to book your room soon, hotel rooms will be going fast.
ON-SITE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Conference Venues and Meeting Rooms shall be allowed to be open at 50% of permitted occupancy as long as no food or drinks are served, while following the State Fire Marshal Guidelines for Business and Organizations. If food and/or drinks are being served, the event venue guidelines should be followed. State guidelines include but are not limited to the following restrictions:
- Individuals must be able to maintain a six foot distance between each other.
Conference Venues and Meeting Rooms must also follow the additional restrictions required by the City of New Orleans listed below:
- Events are limited to timed, seated events. Gathering of unseated individuals is prohibited.
- Trade shows and exhibit spaces are allowed with approval from the State Fire Marshal and the Department of Safety and Permits.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
For more information on the safety protocols we are enforcing, CLICK HERE!