- Save The Date!
- Call for Presentations! – CLICK HERE!
- Abstract Submission Form – CLICK HERE!
- Submit Abstracts – CLICK HERE!
- Onsite Registration – CLICK HERE!
- Virtual Registration – CLICK HERE!
- Two weeks prior to the Virtual Conference, all registrants will receive an email with more information to the Virtual Conference link and a useful roadmap.
- There will only be 450 Virtual Registration slots available! Be sure to register early and secure your spot!
- $300 Early On-Site Registration – April 20 – June 15
- $350 Regular On-Site Registration – June 15 – July 13
- $395 Late Registration/On Site Registration – July 13 – July 27
- $225 Virtual Registration
- $200 One Day Registration (On-Site Only)
- $100 Student Registration (On-Site or Virtual)
- $300 Speaker/Presenter Registration Fee
- Discounted registration rate for groups of 5 or more for on-site participants.
- $250 (Early); $300 (Regular) $350 (Late)
- Onsite Exhibitor Registration – CLICK HERE!
- Virtual Exhibitor Registration – CLICK HERE!
- $900 On-Site Exhibitor Registration Fee
- $450 Virtual Exhibitor Registration Fee
- $250 for each additional conference participant
- Exhibitor Registration Form & Additional Information – CLICK HERE!
- Mail-In Agreement Form Option – CLICK HERE!
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISEMENT INFORMATION
OUTSTANDING GI/LID PROJECT COMPETITION
Conference participants are invited to view this year’s competing projects. Voting for the “People’s Choice” Award will begin on Monday, August 9th so don’t forget to come back and vote for your favorite project.
Project P1: Lower Bear Tributary GI/LID Project
Project P2: Using “Bioswales” to Manage Runoff and Restore Native Forest Ecosystems
Project P3: Pontilly Hazard Mitigation Plan
Project P4: Green Stormwater Master Plan—Upper San Antonio River Watershed Protection Plan
- Draft Agenda – CLICK HERE!
- Conference At A Glance – CLICK HERE!
- Register for pre-conference workshops offered – CLICK HERE!
- Field Trips – CLICK HERE!
- Field Trip Waiver – CLICK HERE! If you have registered for a field trip, please fill out the field trip waiver and bring it with you when signing into the conference or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stormwater Bike Tour! A bike tour is being offered to attendees on a first come first serve basis and is set for Sunday, August 8th, 2021 from 3 pm – 6 pm CT. The bike tour will start at the Hyatt Hotel and then ride to multiple sites in a loop. Some individuals will end at an outdoor bar and others will return to the Hyatt hotel. Virginia Brisley, from the Department of Public Works, and Cheryn Roblems, from the City of New Orleans, will lead the tour. To register free of charge, CLICK HERE!
CERTIFIED INSPECTOR OF SEDIMENT AND EROSION CONTROL PROGRAM
- Separate registration and fees are necessary to enroll in the Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC) program. Course information, fees and registration for this program are available HERE!
- Please contact Shauna or Tina for questions related to the CISEC program at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively or visit www.cisec.org
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & VENUE LOCATION
- The 2021 EPA Region 6 Stormwater Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans located at 601 Loyola Ave, New Orleans, LA 70113
- A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at a rate of $136 per night for reservation dates within Aug. 7 – 13, 2021. To reserve your room, CLICK HERE!
- Attendees must reserve rooms no later than 07/23/2021 to secure this rate. Attendees are responsible for lodging reservations and associated costs.
- If you require reservation assistance, please contact the Hyatt Regency New Orleans at (504) 561-1234
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans does not offer a shuttle service. See available Transportation Services CLICK HERE!
- Additional hotel information is available CLICK HERE!
- Hotel Floor Plans are available CLICK HERE!
- Be sure to book your room soon, hotel rooms will be going fast.
ON-SITE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As you have heard, the Delta Variant of COVID-19 is the current dominant strain for new infections in the United States. While in the City of New Orleans the numbers remain low due in the large part to a high percentage of fully vaccinated people in the City of New Orleans (higher than the State of Louisiana and the regional averages), we need to remain diligent in the fight against COVID-19. We are monitoring information from the CDC, the State of Louisiana, and the City of New Orleans to ensure we are operating within their guidelines. We are asking all attendees to wear masks regardless of vaccination status. As per the Hyatt Regency COVID-19 guidelines, we can only operate at 100% capacity if all individuals are masked. To learn more about the safety protocols we are enforcing, CLICK HERE!