We are excited to announce the availability of a FREE 3-day virtual stormwater training. The virtual training sessions will be held August 11, 2020 – August 13, 2020.
All slots for the virtual training have been filled! We will be recording the virtual training sessions by day and posting them to the site shortly after the training for those who were not able to register.
- Meet Our Speakers
- Virtual Stormwater Training Survey Link
- The virtual training will be via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. The virtual training link(s) have been sent out, if you registered but did not receive one please contact Tessie Ledesma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-3046
- Please see below training videos on how to effectively use Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. If you have additional questions, please contact Tessie Ledesma at email@example.com or 361-593-3046
- Blackboard Collaborate may not work with Internet Explorer. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox
- For the Participant training video, click here!
- For the Presenter training video, click here!
- For the Moderator training video, click here!
Stay tuned for the August 13th announcement of competition awards. Judges will score project posters and video presentations submitted by the thirteen participants entering the professional and student competition categories. Awards will be provided to:
* 1st Place in the Professional Category * 2nd Place in the Professional Category
* 1st Place in the Student Category * Technical Merit Award
Help us select the People’s Choice Award by voting for one project in either of the categories below, at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SRRTP66. Voting begins August 10th and ends August 12th.